Sunsets Become Eclectic Concert – Terri Allard Trio
July 22, 2017 (Saturday)
6PM — 8PM
Admission is free. Parking is $5.
Terri Allard combines sultry sweetness and grit with an intimately personal writing style, lending a strong, authentic voice to the Americana music scene. Her co-writing credits include collaborating with five-time Grammy Award winner Mary Chapin Carpenter on the stirring ode Anna Carolyn. With power-packed vocals and infectious energy she has the uncanny ability of moving her audiences to pin-drop silence. The Virginia based singer-songwriter has taken her rootsy blend of folk, country, and acoustic pop to countless clubs, coffeehouses and festivals throughout the U.S.
Please like us on Facebook or check back on this page for updated details on each concert. Our Policies:
- PARKING: Parking is $5 per concert. Space is limited and car pooling is encouraged. Concert parking is located at the back of our property and employees will be on hand to guide you.
- ADMISSION: Our music concerts are free with the support of your wine purchases on the day of the event.
- ALCOHOL POLICY: ABC Regulations require that any alcohol consumed on our premises must be purchased from Jefferson Vineyards. No other alcohol is allowed on our premises and guests will be asked to leave our grounds if they are found consuming alcohol other than Jefferson Vineyards wine. Please drink responsibly.
- WINE: Our wine tent, situated on our hillside, close to the stage, will sell an assortment of Jefferson Vineyards wines (bottles and glasses).
- FOOD: Outside food is permitted, we ask you to please clean up afterwards.
- RAIN POLICY: Due to the nature of our outdoor venue, staffing and equipment considerations…, when there is threat of inclement weather, we will make a postponement announcement by 11AM on the concert date. Please stay tuned to our Facebook and website event page for updates.
- DOGS: Leashed dogs are welcome as long as they are courteous to other guests. We ask that dog owners please clean-up after fido.
- TENTS: Small tents are allowed and should not obstruct stage views for other guests. Tents branded with large corporate logos are not acceptable. As a privately owned business that welcomes people of all backgrounds we reserve the right to ask guests to refrain from displaying religious or political language on their tents. Thank you for your understanding.