Sunsets Become Eclectic Concert – Gallatin Canyon
September 9, 2017 (Saturday)
5PM — 7PM
Admission is free. Parking is $5.
Despite its Montana namesake, Gallatin Canyon is a Charlottesville, Virginia-based bluegrass band. True to its Virginia roots, the band specializes in traditional bluegrass music with a refreshing, modern sensibility. Nodding to the bluegrass past with a traditional spin, the band is also known for rebooting many favorites from the country and classic rock genres. You’ll hear an eclectic mix, crossing multiple musical genres. The band has played throughout the region on many stages, including an opening act at the Charlottesville Pavilion for the President of the United States in August of 2012.
Please like us on Facebook or check back on this page for updated details on each concert. Our Policies:
- PARKING: Parking is $5 per concert. Space is limited and car pooling is encouraged. Concert parking is located at the back of our property and employees will be on hand to guide you.
- ADMISSION: Our music concerts are free with the support of your wine purchases on the day of the event.
- ALCOHOL POLICY: ABC Regulations require that any alcohol consumed on our premises must be purchased from Jefferson Vineyards. No other alcohol is allowed on our premises and guests will be asked to leave our grounds if they are found consuming alcohol other than Jefferson Vineyards wine. Please drink responsibly.
- WINE: Our wine tent, situated on our hillside, close to the stage, will sell an assortment of Jefferson Vineyards wines (bottles and glasses).
- FOOD: Outside food is permitted, we ask you to please clean up afterwards.
- RAIN POLICY: Due to the nature of our outdoor venue, staffing and equipment considerations…, when there is threat of inclement weather, we will make a postponement announcement by 11AM on the concert date. Please stay tuned to our Facebook and website event page for updates.
- DOGS: Leashed dogs are welcome as long as they are courteous to other guests. We ask that dog owners please clean-up after fido.
- TENTS: Small tents are allowed and should not obstruct stage views for other guests. Tents branded with large corporate logos are not acceptable. As a privately owned business that welcomes people of all backgrounds we reserve the right to ask guests to refrain from displaying religious or political language on their tents. Thank you for your understanding.